THE PRESIDENT OF VIRTU WAS A SPEAKER AT THE FORUM WITHIN THE CPM.
On September, 1 there was the session "Retail furniture" at the Russian Fashion Retail Forum within the CPM exhibition where the president of VIRTU Vladimir Itkin took part as a speaker.
Experts exchanged their views on various matters of the stated topic:
- lighting in stores, how to install it properly;
- contemporary trends in design of retail, colors and shapes best to reflect consumer preferences;
- store chains that are the best in creating efficient retail space;
- how redesign of boutique affects sales;
- materials for retail furniture: rising prices and availability;
- time to create a strong domestic school of retail design.
These are the questions having raised during the session. It turned out to be an informal discussion, which, judging by the number of those present in the hall, aroused the interest of the audience.